The American population is changing—and that means important shifts for long term care, too. When we hit the mid-century mark, caregivers and communities will be working with a population that looks very different from what we see today.
Dashboards That Save You Time
Designed specifically to be used by LTCs, our dashboards provide a variety of snapshots you need to spot trends quickly so you can get back to providing outstanding care for your residents. Zoom in and zoom out in seconds to compare buildings to one another. No eye-crossing spreadsheets here.
View real-time, actionable information:
- Gain transparency into the effectiveness of risk management at all of your facilities in one simple-to-use application.
- Benchmark the performance of your facilities against each other and against your peer group.
- Identify outlying facilities, shifts, and personnel to correct adverse trends and improve quality of care.
Alerts on Facilities, Residents, and Staff
When something happens, you’ll know about it. QA Reader alerts you and your team whenever a critical event or activity occurs. Notification and alerts are all HIPAA-compliant and fully customizable.
Tailor your alerts based on how you want to be notified. Standard notifications include:
- Falls with injury
- Staffing mishaps
- Resident altercations
- Interactions with local and state authorities
- Uploaded investigation documents
Real-Time Expert Review and Follow-up
You will not face incidents alone. A monthly subscription allows you to connect with professional LTPAC risk managers in real-time.
When a serious incident occurs, our experienced risk managers act quickly to review the incident report and identify areas of concern, while offering root cause analysis and training techniques.
Powerful, Easy-to-Understand Reports
QA Reader is software with an opinion. We rely on our industry-leading risk management expertise to deliver comprehensive reports without requiring you to do anything.
QA Reader’s ready-built reports include:
- Frequent faller identification and analysis
- Resident risk scoring
- Compliance reports
- Facility benchmarking reports
- Staff, shift, location and time-of-day analysis
Easy Data Entry
We designed QA Reader for long-term care. All reports, dashboards, and processes integrate seamlessly into facility operations. No more facility-side data entry required.
Paper incident reports? Turn them from a pile of Excel spreadsheets to real data where the analysis is done for you. We read the data right off your paper incident report or from your EHR system with integrated and easy data entry.